Image Map

Pictures Post | Mini Break to Jersey

25 October 2013



This is the view out of the front of the hotel...Gorgeous weather for October! 


Hotel room | Wanted to bring this wardrobe home with me!


Panoramic view


Jersey Wildlife Park


Jersey Wildlife Park


Jersey Wildlife Park


St Brelades Bay, Jersey | Taken moments after being attacked by a seagull! Watch out for them!


The most seafood I have ever seen in one dish...I don't like seafood so I didn't eat this but I wanted to share it with you as it was ridiculous!


This however is the stunning dessert that I had at the Oyster Box. I was confused as I had ordered chocolate mousse...check out the next photo.


And there is the chocolate mousse inside | All of the desserts at the Oyster Box were presented absolutely beautifully and so original!


Lastly a lovely view of the bay.



No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts