Image Map

Paul & Joe Makeup Bag | An organisational dream

07 October 2013












I showed you this in a previous packing post, but I thought that I would dedicate a post solely to it as it is just so gorgeous. I was so excited when I got it a few months ago, but I didn't really need to use it until now.


This binder style case has two removeable inner pouches, one in the floral fabric and one in a mesh material. It also features 2 inner pockets and a brush section. Its truly an organised persons dream. I love it so much.

The pretty green floral fabric makes it even better, but I think the neat-freak in me would love it in any colour or fabric. It seems to flit in and out of stock on the Selfridges website so keep checking back if it's not in stock when you first look.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts