Image Map

Loreal Paris Hair Expertise EverPure Shampoo and Conditioner

14 October 2013





Its been a while since I have tried out a new shampoo and conditioner combo. For a while I have been trying to use up the various bottles that I had in my bathroom cabinet. This included a lot of half bottles of shampoo, as for some reason I seem to go through conditioner way faster than shampoo. So up until recently I had only been buying the occasional conditioner, then I managed to get my hands on the Loreal Paris EverPure shampoo and conditioner that are for coloured hair. I got the Colour Care and Volume version as I have thin hair that lacks any kind of volume, but they also do a Colour Care and Smoothing version and a Colour Care and Moisture version.

The first thing that I noticed when I tried this for the first time was the smell! It smelt absolutely amazing as it contains botanical rosemary and juniper oils. It really doesn't smell like any other shampoo that I have ever used. Add that to the non-sulphate cleansing and conditioning that it offers and it may well be a new addition to my favourite hair care products. From the first use it seemed to keep my hair oil-free for longer for some reason... I'm not sure why this is, but its an added bonus for me. It possibly has something to do with the conditioner doing such a great job that I used less of it, therefore my hair stayed grease free for longer?

I have heard great things on other blogs about the EverRiche shampoo and conditioner from Loreal Paris, but not so much about the EverPure. I decided to go for the EverPure over the EverRiche as my hair isn't particularly dry, and I was really impressed that I could get a shampoo and conditioner that would add volume as well as caring for my coloured hair. Normally I have to compromise and go for one or the other.

So with EverPure you're getting a sulphate-free, colour friendly, volumising products that smell great...what's not to love. Also, like I said earlier if volume isn't your thing you can get a smoothing version and a moisturising version.

Currently in Boots Loreal Hair Expertise products are 3 for £12, but you might have to order them online as I've never actually been able to find them in my 3 local Boots...I found them in Tesco of all places? You can find the shampoo here on the Boots website for £5.99 and the conditioner here also for £5.99 also. Don't be put off by the price though, they are in a huge tube and you don't need a lot of the product so they are going to last for ages.



No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts