Image Map

Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturiser Oil Free | Beauty Blogger Hype

05 October 2013








I finally caved in and treated myself to a little Space NK splurge in my lunch hour. Working right near Space NK is going to be so bad for my bank balance.

I decided to treat myself to the Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturiser Oil Free in Porcelain. Its a product that we all hear so much about and nearly everyone seems to have tried it so I thought that it was about time that I gave it a go.

My skin has been quite bad recently, which has seen me putting on more and more foundation/powder to cover it which can't be doing it any good at all. So I decided that I needed some lighter coverage in my foundation collection. The LM oil free is perfect for those of us with combination/oily or acne prone skin.

The LM oil free is a balance of skincare and makeup. It controls oil yet still manages to hydrate your skin. It gives a sheer coverage or colour and also gives you a little glow. It also contains SPF20 so it is ideal for protecting your skin during the day. It really is a brilliant product. Its not just for people with oily skin either, because it is hydrating it is suitable for all skin types. In reviews that I have read I have noticed that people with all different skin types prefer this version (the oil free) as it has a bit more coverage than the original formula.

For those of you who are worried about it being too sheer though, you can build it up in areas where you need more coverage, or you could wear your normal foundation on top of this where you need to extra coverage. I like to use it with my Real Techniques expert face brush as this method just seems to provide a little bit more coverage.

I've been really impressed with this product since buying it last week. It has not made me break out or anything, it really is suitable for acne-prone skin. I found there to be an excellent range of shades and in Space NK the staff were really helpful. They sat me down and tested out a few different shades on me in order to find the right one.  I have the shade porcelain which is the lightest shade, although they do have a new pale shade out called Cameo but it has more of a pink undertone, whereas the porcelain is more yellow based. Thanks Space NK ladies.

Overall this product is great for anyone wanting some light coverage, that won't make any skin problems worse. Granted the coverage isn't great, but that's not what I expected from a tinted moisturiser. I have foundations and concealers to do that...

You can buy the Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturiser Oil Free on the Space NK website for £33.00 for 50ml. Its bigger than your average foundation bottle and a little goes a long way so don't be afraid to splash out a little.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts