Image Map

Finally some much needed skin hydration...

18 October 2013



I decided that after reading so many rave reviews that I would take the plunge and part with my £24.99 for a tube of Hydraluron. For those of your who haven't heard of Hydraluron...where have you been?

Hydraluron is a serum from Indeed Labs that promises to increase skin hydration, increase skin elasticity and reduce surface roughness. The main ingredient in Hydraluron is Hyaluronic acid which is found naturally within the skin, but decreases as we get older. Hyaluronic acid is capable of holding 1000 times its weight in water, therefore increasing hydration within the skin when it is used regularly.

I wasn't sure that it was going to be for me as I have quite oily skin, but strangely using Hydraluron has made my skin stay oil free for longer. After a lot of reading around the issue I have come to the conclusion that my skin is in fact dehydrated and is therefore producing more oil to counteract this. Adding Hydraluron into my regular skincare routine is gradually helping me to rebalance my skin by injecting some hydration into it.

I have been pleasantly surprised by this product as I am always sceptical when there is a lot of hype surrounding a product. However it has been a dream to use, the cool gel glides on, it isn't sticky and it sinks into the skin really quickly. It has increased the hydration within my skin, and my skin seems to be appear plumper and a bit healthier. Also the little tube seems to be lasting waaay longer than I expected as you literally onto need a pea-sized amount.

I'd really recommend adding Hydraluron to your skincare routine...whatever your skin type.

You can find Hydraluron in your local Boots store or online here for £24.99

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts