Image Map

Finally an eye makeup remover that can remove my waterproof mascara

01 October 2013



After my recent disappointment at the original Camomile Gentle Eye Makeup Remover from The Body Shop I took advantage of a buy on get on half price offer on skincare. I bought the Camomile Waterproof eye and lip make-up remover as I really needed something to remove my Maybelline The Rocket waterproof mascara that I have taken to wearing on a daily basis as I love it so much. I got this for only £4 as it was the half price product so it was a real bargain, but I would definitely buy it again at the full price of £8 as it is really worth it.


I am always worried that eye makeup removes that promise to remove waterproof eye makeup will be really irritating to my sensitive eye area. This one from the Camomile range is gentle yet really effective. Its brilliant really! It is fragrance and colour free as well as being alcohol-free so it won't irritate the sensitive skin around your eyes.

You literally shake the bottle to activate the solution, put some of a cotton pad, hold over the eye for a few second and then wipe away the mascara/ eye makeup. It really does come off as easily as that, which is amazing considering the previous eye makeup removes that I have tried from Simple, and the other Camomile one didn't even remove all of the mascara even after battling with it for ages.

I would really recommend this product for any one looking for an affordable, gentle eye makeup remover that will budge even the toughest of eye makeup.




No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts