Image Map

Currently loving | Non-Beauty

14 October 2013





Just a quick post this evening to share with you a new found love of mine...jasmine tea. My usual tea of choice is Earl Grey but when I was in the supermarket the other day I saw Twinings Jasmine Earl Grey tea bags which made me intrigued. I had previously had Jasmine Dragon Ball Tea, but it is super expensive to buy so I bought the Twinings Jasmine Earl Grey and instantly loved it.

Then I saw Twinings had brought out a range of posh looking tea bags in silk pyramid bags and one of them was Green Tea with Jasmine Pearls! I got rather excited that the Jasmine Pearls (just like the Dragon Ball tea) was readily available in my supermarket. The other plus...we all know the benefits of green tea, but the taste for me just isn't that great. Add in some Jasmine Pearls and it tastes totally different. Brilliant.

So there you have it, I'm loving all things Jasmine at the moment. Is there anything else that you think I should try?


No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts