Image Map

Tony & Guy Glamour Moisturising Shine Spray

03 September 2013


This is one of my go-to hair products for super shiny hair. I always think that brunette hair looks best with a healthy shine and this product is a sure fire way to get it. You just spray it onto dry, styled hair and it provides instant glossy-ness (is that even a word? I don't think so), smoothness and shine. Its a moisturising spray also so I tend to only use it through the ends of my hair and it can make my roots looks greasy. There's a fine line between a glossy shine and a greasy shine.

Overall its a good all round product, it does what it says, it gives glossy, shiny hair without any stickiness or trace of any product at all. It also moisturises and smooths to give a polished look to any hair style.

You can find this at your local Boots store or online here for £6.39


No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts