Image Map

The Body Shop Coconut Shimmer Body Butter

02 September 2013






This is the only Body Butter that The Body Butter does with a shimmer in it. It has been my go to product for the summer for my legs when I want to moisturise before a night out as it leaves my legs with a subtle shimmer to them. I took a travel sized pot with some in on holiday too and then I used it on my legs and arms and just across the collar bone for a subtle shimmer.

It is super moisturising, it sinks in quickly and has the same amazing coconut scent as the original Coconut Body Butter from the Body Shop. I was disappointed when I was looking for this back in July as I couldn't find it in any stores and one member of staff in the stores told me she though that it had been discontinued.

However I took to The Body Shop's website and I found it on there, and it was half price back in July. You can still find it on The Body Shop's website here, if like me you are unable to find it in the stores. It may seem a bit pricey at £13.00 but it is a huge tub and The Body Shop are always offering deals and discounts. Also I noticed that the deals they have on there website are usually different to their offers in store so it is always worth checking out the website to see if you can get a better deal for a specific product that you want.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts