Image Map

The best smelling product ever! | The Body Shop Almond Body Butter

14 September 2013




This is my most loved Body Butter from The Body Shop. It used to be part of their range, but now it seems to only come back occasionally as a limited edition after it was discontinued. With this being the case I have been known to go a little crazy once it comes into stores. You will find me at the counter with about 4 of these stuffed into my basket.

That being said I only have one left in my back-up beauty products cupboard so I neeeeeed The Body Shop to bring this back soon. Either that, or they need to let me know that they won't be bringing it back so that I can ration it as I love the smell soooooooo much!

This is one of the few body moisturising products that I use up really quickly, and I make sure that I scrape every last bit out of the tub.

What's your favourite Body Butter from The Body Shop?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts