Image Map

Phil Smith Be Gorgeous Total Treat Argan Oil Hair Transforming Cream....Phew what a long name!

06 September 2013


I have been using this product all summer and I thought it was about time that I gave it a mention on my blog. This cream with Moroccan Argan Oil from Phil Smith is an absolute treat for the hair, it leaves it so soft and silky and in really great condition and I swear it has made my hair grow faster. Or maybe its just grown a lot as it is in a better condition and not always breaking off.

I have normal/oily hair, but it is long so it can get a bit damaged at the ends, which is where I focus my use of this cream. I find hair oils can sometimes leave my hair a bit heavy, greasy and bit limp which is a real problem with my long, find hair. This hair cream however it light and silky and really makes my hair feel great.

This travel sized version came free with an issue of Cosmopolitan magazine earlier this year and now that I am nearing the end of this tube I was on the hunt for some more. I have searched online and found that it can only be bought direct from Phil Smith's website or Sainsbury's are now stocking the Phil Smith range. 

You can buy 100ml tube at Sainsbury's for £4.49 here online. I searched for it on the Phil Smith website, but it is £10.99 on there and it is also out of stock! I may have to be finding out where my nearest Sainsbury's is to see if they have it in the store and failing that I will turn to Ebay.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts