Image Map

New Autumn/Winter 2013 coat

11 September 2013

Finally it's cold enough to crack out the Autumn/Winter clothes and I'm kind of glad. I bought a new coat a few weeks back and I've been itching to wear it, but in London its been way to hot. Yesterday the weather had well and truly turned to Autumn and the coat made its first outing.



I saw this coat originally in Look Magazine back in the August 2012 issue and I knew that I wanted immediately. I immediately head over the New Look website and even though it was on the website, it was showing that it wouldn't be in stock for a few weeks but I could set up and email alert to be alerted when it came into stock in my size...Genius! Then when the email came through about 3 weeks later I was straight onto the website and added it to my basket.

When it arrived I loved it immediately and wanted to wear it all the time, but it was about 28 degrees in London! So after waiting about a week I was so excited to finally be able to wear it. I've been calling it a coat, but it is more of a jacket. It is quite thin and perfect for the trans-seasonal weather. It will still be great when we reach the depths of winter but possibly with a few more layers and a wooly jumper. Its such a casual, cool, relaxed style that is smart, yet casual all at the same time. Perfect!

The coat is still available on line here and it is £34.99, although when I just check there were low stock of a few sizes.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts