Image Map

Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish Limited Edition | 1 Month Update

17 September 2013


I've been using the Limited Edition Cleanse and Polish hot cloth cleanser from Liz Earle for about a month now and I absolutely love it!

I used to use the Liz Earle cleanse, tone and moisturise system years ago when my skin was at its worst. The Liz Earle products are so gentle on your skin and they just feel really amazing when you apply them. Having quite oily and spot prone skin rarely do I use a product that is so creamy and soft in texture. Normally they would be full of oils and ingredients that would break me out, but not the Liz Earle C&P. The Liz Earle C&P is suitable for all skin types and all ages and provides effective yet gentle cleansing.

I love using the C&P as the first step in my cleansing routine in the evening. It melts make-up away, even mascara and it just feels so nice rubbing this creamy product into your skin knowing its not going to break you out in to a million spots. 

So far I have been using this at least once a day, usually twice a day for a whole month and there is still loads left. The pump top ensures that you easily dispense just the right amount of product, I usually use one pump, but sometimes for stubborn eye make-up I'll use one on my face and another pump for my eyes. 

This is now sold out on the Liz Earle website as it was a Limited Edition product, but you can still find the original Cleanse and Polish Hot cloth cleanser here. You can get the 50ml start kit (which includes 2 Muslin cloths for only £9.25). You can also find this in 100ml and 200ml version but the 50ml size is great if you're not sure about it and you just want to give it a try before committing to a larger size product. Although I can guarantee you will love it and want to buy one of the larger versions!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts