Image Map

Limited Edition Vineyard Peach range at The Body Shop | Smells amazing!

24 September 2013





The Limited Edition Vineyard Peach range from The Body Shop smells amaaaaazing! As soon as I opened the tub I was reminded of Peach Loops sweets that I used to eat as a kid. Did anyone else love those? This range comes in a shower gel, scrub, body butter, body lotion and a lip gloss. I decided to go for the body scrub as lets face it my bathroom cabinet it overflowing with body butters of various scents... I really do not need another no matter how good it smells.

This body scrub gently buffs away dead skin cells and leaves you smelling amazing. The smell managed to linger around for quite a while after I had washed it off. This would be a great range to layer the scent with, using the shower gel, scrub and the butter or lotion would really give the sweet fragrance some staying power.

It definitely made my skin feel softer and smoother and this huge tub is going to last a long time.



In case I haven't said it enough...it really does smell amazing. It smells so good that you could eat it, it really does. Look on the bottom The Body Shop have had to remind us that this product is 'unfit for consumption'. Brilliant. If you don't believe me head into your local store and smell it for yourself. You'll be hooked.

The Vineyard Peach Scrub is also available through TheBodyShop.co.uk for £12.50. Currently online there are loads of great deals. You can get 40% off and a free gift with orders over £5. You can choose from the Hemp Hand Protector, a Shea Body Butter or a Vitamin E Moisture Cream...all full size! I think I'll be ordering some more of the Peach range and I might even give the new Honey range a go.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts