Image Map

Instant Radiance Booster | Olay Essentials Complete Care Plus Multiradiance Moisturising Lotion SPF15

15 September 2013










I use this as my day-time moisturiser when I need an added radiance boost. This moisturiser is designed for normal to oily skin and it is non-greasy and won't clog pores. This is a perfect moisturiser for those of us with combination skin as it is super hydrating whilst still being light and non-greasy.

I love the pump bottle as 1 pump gives me enough to use over my entire face, this way I don't end up wasting loads of product which I tend to do with tubes of moisturiser. In my dazed, early morning state I have regularly squeezed too much and ended up with tonnes of moisturiser on my hands, far too much for my face. So on those mornings my arms and hands get a little moisturising treat in my attempt to get rid of the excess moisturiser. 

Like I've said this moisturiser is great to give you an instant radiance boost, it has light reflecting particles in it that give an instant glow. It is easily absorbed into the skin and it even when you add foundation over the top you still get a glow peeking through.

It is also full of skin-loving vitamins and SPF 15 to ensure that your skin stays protected throughout the day. Because it is really hydrating and gives you a glow it makes for a great make-up base. Foundation glides on over the top of it and I even find that I use less foundation as my skin looks better, so I'm not trying to cover it up as much. This prevents any cakey-ness throughout the day as I am wearing less foundation.

This is the version for normal/ oily skin but Olay do also make a version for normal/ dry skin skin which you can find here.

If you need an instant skin pick-me-up. Then this should be your go-to product for a bit of added radiance. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts