Image Map

I just couldn't help myself... Zara purchase.

02 September 2013

I was on a long train journey home for the Bank Holiday weekend just over a week ago when I was reading Beth from Birds Words 'Zara Treats' blog post. I was sleepy and tired and this blog post perked me right up. I was presented with some amazing photographs of the most beautiful bag! I knew I had to have it so I was straight onto Zara.com to purchase the bag. A few days later I picked it up at my local Zara store (they do free delivery to a store) and here we are...






The bag speaks for itself really...it simply is gorgeous! Its a pale blue colour with a gold chain, zip and fasteners. It looks far more expensive that it is. It is a great size for taking out at weekends or evenings, but it definitely will be too small for me to use for work and going about my average day. My bag contains usually contains a whole load of (probably unnecessary) stuff that would just not fit in here. Plus I'd never get anything done at work if I took this with me and I'd probably just sit and stare at it all day.

It is perfect for the Winter Pastels trend that we've all been hearing about recently and as its such a gorgeous classic bag I'm sure that I will be using it for years to come as well.

If this bag has caught your eye you can find it on the Zara website here for £29.99


No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts