Image Map

Burts Bees Almond Milk Beeswax Hand Cream

06 September 2013





This is one of the best smelling products I have ever tried! I love the Limited Edition Almond Body Butter that The Body Shop does every now and again and this hand cream from Burts Bees made with sweet almond oil smells even better! I just love almond scented products and its 100% natural...bonus.

This is my go-to hand cream when my hands are feeling particularly dry, especially during the winter months as it is very rich and moisturising and the beeswax coats your skin to shield it from the elements. Sometimes I use it with moisturising gloves over night to let it really sink into my skin. 

I adore the packaging that this comes in, the cream and black vintage-looking pot with the cow on drew me in initially as it was so different to the other bright yellow packaging that Burts Bees products usually are in. Then I smelt it...and I knew I had to have it!

Its not the cheapest of products, its £9.99 from Boots but quite often Boots have 3 for 2 offers on on Burts Bees products. Despite the price I fully feel that it is worth it, its so rich that you don't need to use a lot of it and it really does work. 

If it isn't too early to mention the 'C' word...Christmas, then this product will be going on my Christmas wishlist as I think I will have ran out by then.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts