Image Map

Autumn Winter 2013 Wishlist

07 September 2013

I've called this an Autumn/ Winter wishlist, but if I don't purchase these items in the next few months this will turn into a Christmas wishlist, but it seems way too early to be talking about Christmas yet.



From the top (left to right).

I reeeeeeally want this Sephora The Weekender bag. It looks to be the perfect size and its great for keeping things super organised and keeping my OCD personality happy. I saw this over on Suzie's Blog HelloOctober and I fell in love with it immediately. Its only available at Sephora in the states, and Sephora's American website do not ship to the UK! I feel it may be on my wishlist for a while, unless someone who is visiting the states soon is very kind and picks one up for me, or ships me one over to the UK. I can dream...

Next up is the Urban Decay Naked Basics palette which is £20 from BeautyBay.com. This palette consists of 6 neutral shades with a matt finish which sounds perfect for everyday use. I find that eyeshadows in palettes normally have a shimmery finish which I don't like to wear day to day.

The Philosophy Miracle Worker Miraculous Anti-ageing eye Retinoid Eye Repair is a fairly new member of the Philosophy family. I can't remember where I saw a review of this but it made me want to give it a whirl. Recently I have suffered with dark circles under the eyes, as well as dryness and some dehydration. Unlike the rest of my face which is oily and blemish prone. My skins all over the place... so I thought it would be best to step up my under eye care and its never too early to start that anti-ageing regime. 

Ah the Origins moisturiser that just about everyone seems to have tried and everyone has been raving about this summer, the Origins GinZing Energy Boosting moisturiser. I haven't tried this and I really want to try it as it is oil-free, hydrating and adds radiance, just what my skin needs right now. However right now I cannot justify spending £23.00 on a moisturiser, so I'll have to see how the bank balance is looking in a month or so and hopefully I can buy it then.

Over the summer my skin has been getting blemishes far more frequently than it has in ageeees. I often find that products for blemish prone skin can make my skin worse and it is quite sensitive and while I've been trawling the net for a solution I came across the Vichy Normaderm range, which is designed to treat blemishes whilst also caring for sensitive skin. It sounds perfect, and this Tri Active Cleansing 3 in 1 cleanser, scrub and mask sounds like a perfect multi-tasking product. 

This Perfect Brow Kit from Look Beauty has been out of stock for months now, which makes me want it even more! I nearly caved in and bought a different one from MUA but I really wanted to wait for the Look Beauty one to come back in stock as it has 7 different shades of brow powder so you are bound to be able to create the perfect shade for your brows. While I wait for this to come back in stock it looks like I'm sticking with my Seventeen Eyebrow Shaper Pencil.

If any of you read Lily's blog 'What I Heart Today' I am sure you will be familiar with the Laura Mercier Oil Free Tinted moisturiser as she raves about this product a fair bit. Its really made me want to try it and I'm just waiting until I have the chance to pop into a store that sells this to see if I can swatch it for the perfect colour. I have pale skin which means its usually difficult to find a shade to matches my skin, particularly with Winter on the way I don't want to look like I've been Tangoed. 

And lastly another favourite of Lily from 'What I Heart Today' is the NARS Radiant Creamy concealer. Again I've only not bought this because I'm unsure of what shade to buy and I don't want to go wasting all that money on a concealer that doesn't match my skintone. I am after a concealer that is hydrating and won't dry up my under eye skin which all the concealers I've tried at the moment seem to do.

So there it is... my Autumn Winter wishlist...all beauty related. 

Have you tried any of the products above? What's on your wishlist for the new season?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts