Image Map

A recent discovery...the Vichy Normaderm 3 in 1 cleanser

23 September 2013



My skin is quite is a mixture, it's oily in places and then sometimes it's dry and its all congested and at the minute there are quite a few inflamed spots. It's been a nightmare recently. After much research online I have discovered the Vichy Normaderm range which is for sensitive acne prone skin which sounds perfect for me!

My first purchase from the range is the 3 in 1 Cleanser, Scrub and Mask. This multi-purpose product promises to mattify, clarify, unclog and to eliminate sebum and impurities. That's a whole lot for one product, and its suitable for all skin types, even sensitive skin.

The texture is very much like a thin clay mask. I really like the clay texture as a cleanser as it does make your skin feel really clean and its not drying like some of the foam cleansers can be. The little exfoliating beads in it are very gentle, so if you're looking for a heavy duty exfoliator then this not be for you but its great for those of us with sensitive skin.

What I like about this is that you can use it as a cleanser, scrub or mask, so when I go away I only need one product with me which saves on space. I really like using this as a mask as it smooths on really easily, dries quickly and it is easily removed as you're not left scrubbing it off for ages. I find it best if you leave it to dry then add a little water to your face as rub the mask in to get the most out of the exfoliating action that it offers and rinse off any excess with a warm, soft cloth.

I find that it has an instant mattifying effect, its fairly gentle on the skin and leaves your skin with a bit of a glow after it is used as a mask.

I ordered the Vichy Normaderm 3 in 1 cleanser from Escentuals website for £9.75 but you can find it at Boots for £11.00 or if you're lucky enough to live near a large Boots store you can find it in the skincare aisle.

I've recently purchases a few more items from the Vichy Normaderm range to try so I'll let you know how I get on with them soon.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts