Image Map

The Body Shop Favourites

13 August 2013

My sensitive skin is currently loving the Body Shop's Aloe-Vera range. I have sensitive skin that is prone to blemishes so I also use a few products from their Tea Tree range.

Recently I repurchased a few of my favourites online at The Body Shop. These are some of the products that I use everyday and don't know what I'd do without them!





The Body Shop, Aloe Eye Defence for Sensitive skin, £10.00: I started using this last month, I had been using an anti-ageing eye-cream and it was making my eyes sore and dry underneath so I decided that I needed a gentler eye cream. I have been using the Aloe Protective serum for a while now and its really good for my skin, so I thought I would try the eye cream in the Aloe range too

 This eye cream has definitely done what I wanted, it has banished the dry, sore eyes and added some much needed moisture. It turns out the small wrinkles that I thought I had, were being caused by dry, dehydrated, tight skin. This is my second pot of this stuff and I love it! 


The Body Shop Aloe Protective Serum for Sensitive skin, £11.00: Like I said above, I have been using this for a while now, on and off for about a year. On the packaging it claims to reinforce the skins natural defences, which can only be a good thing considering all the dirt and pollution London throws at me on a daily basis. This serum makes my skin feel so soft and it definitely helps my moisturiser to be more effective. 



The Body Shop Tea Tree Body Wash for Blemished skin, £6.00: This has been my main shower gel over the past few months, particularly when London was having that crazy heatwave. Its a product that I regularly go back to every Summer as in the heat I develop the occasional blemish on my back and chest. This shower gel helps to remove impurities and keep my skin clear during the warmer months. It really does work!

The tea tree range at The Body Shop is great for anyone who suffers from blemishes and another product that I use everyday is the Tea Tree Blemish Fade Night Lotion, £9.00  which is antibacterial, yet moisturising and helps to fade the marks left by blemishes while I sleep. Granted its not a miracle worker, but with continued use the marks left by blemishes fade much quicker than they used to before I used this product.

What Body Shop products do you love?


No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts