Image Map

The Body Shop Chamomile eye make up remover

22 August 2013



So I've been using this for nearly a week now so I though I'd give it a proper review. This is the Camomile Gentle Eye Make-up Remover from the Body Shop  (£8) which I bought after seeing a review online that said it was great for gently removing eye makeup, even waterproof eye makeup.

Brilliant I thought! My current Simple Eye Make-up Remover was struggling to remove my waterproof mascara so I was in the market for a new eye make-up remover. I use the Body Shop products every day and I know that they are usually very effective and great value for money.

However I am disappointed with this product as it did not remove my waterproof eye make-up, well at least not with a lot of rubbing and scrubbing which defies the point my buying a gentle eye make-up remover.

After some research on The Body Shop's website I noticed they do a Camomile Waterproof Eye and Lip Make-up Remover, £8 which might perform better than the regular one at removing Waterproof eye make up. Why didn't I buy that one!?

The regular one is a great everyday, gentle eye make-up remover and performs really well on normal mascara, just don't expect your waterproof mascara to glide off effortlessly with it.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts