Image Map

My favourite face mask of all time... Soap and Glory Fab Pore Facial Peel

27 August 2013



  




This little pot is my favourite mask of all time. The Soap & Glory Fab Pore Facial peel which is £10 which I thought was fairly expensive for a small tub but it has lasted absolutely ages. It smooths on really easily and so you hardly have to use any. 

For those of you who are now saying wait "your talking about a face mask...yet this is a facial peel?", its not, its definitely a mask, it has a mask-like texture and is clay based. It contains kaolin (clay), salicylic acid (that trusty spot fighting ingredient) and vitamins E & C (as like Soap & Glory say "just because your oily, doesn't mean your not ageing"). The other main ingredient is Fomes Officinalis extract which is a mushroom extract that tightens pores. 

To be honest I had no idea what was in this mask until writing this post, all I knew was that it worked! It leaves my skin feeling super clean and glowing. The texture is a very light clay with small green beads in that you rub into your face until they are all dissolved. You then can either leave it on for 5 minutes for a quick pick-me up or leave it on for 15 minutes to get the full facial experience. Then rinse it off after the desired time.

This mask is ideal for oily, blemish prone or problem skin or you can use it on specific areas of your face where you have problems or oiliness. I definitely would not recommend using this on dry skin as it could be a bit too drying on the skin.

Its one of those masks that give you that slight tingly feeling when you have them on...I like this as it makes me think that they are working, even if it may only be psychological. Afterwards though I really do think that my skin is clearer, particularly the morning after when I used this in an evening. 

You can buy the Soap and Glory Fab Pore Facial Peel here at Boots for £10. I'd highly recommend giving it a go, it replaced my old favourite mask that I had been using for years!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts