Image Map

Maybelline The Rocket Volum' Express Waterproof Mascara

14 August 2013


This is just a quick post to tell you about this brilliant waterproof mascara I discovered a few weeks ago. I was looking for a waterproof mascara for my holidays and for reasons I don't remember I decided to go for this one.


As you can see it has a plastic stiff brush, which I quite like as I find they really separate out my lashes. As expected the brush enabled the mascara to do just that, I was able to coat each lash with out clumps and this gave a real voluminous look.

This product also comes in a regular version, but like I said, I chose the waterproof version as I was going on my holidays. This product is definitely waterproof! So much so that I struggled to take it off with my normal Simple Eye make up remove for Sensitive eyes, despite it saying it would even remove waterproof mascara. Luckily my Liz Earle Hot Cloth cleanser came to the rescue and removed every trace of the mascara. I think I need to invest in a better eye make up remover, but I need one that's gentle enough for sensitive skin, any suggestions?

So if you're really looking for a product that won't budge all day, rain or shine, in the pool or at the beach, this is definitely it. As a bonus it gives really voluminous, defined, pretty lashes.

Currently this product is £7.99 at Boots available here.





No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts