Image Map

Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish update...

26 August 2013


So, just a quick post to update you on my new cleansing routine. I have been using the Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish for about a week now and I am very impressed with the results. I haven't had any major breakouts since I started using it and my skin appears to be more hydrated. I think this is due to the creamy consistency of the product and its gentle ingredients.

I love using the muslin cloth to remove this cream as it feels like I'm thoroughly cleansing my skin and it buffs away any dead skin cells which has seen me using an exfoliator less and less as at one point I was using a gentle one on a daily basis.

Overall I love the Cleanse & Polish hot cloth cleanser and I would recommend it to anyone as it is suitable for all skin types and all ages. I currently have the special edition grapefruit and patchouli scented version which is available from the 29th August online, but here is the original formula which is just as good!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts