Image Map

Lifesaver of the summer...Tea Tree Pore Minimizer Primer

28 August 2013



Yet again this is going to be another rave review from me of a Body Shop product. I bought this when it first came out and I hardly ever used it if I'm honest, but once the sweaty summer weeks descended upon London I found myself needing a mattifying primer. I had been using the Benefit Porefessional on my t-zone, which is amazing by the way, but it is so expensive I just wanted to use it on areas of my face that really need that extra help.

With this Tea Tree primer I use it all over my face as its not as expensive and I don't feel that I have to use it as sparingly as my Benefit one. This pore minimiser is specifically for blemished skin so I am also not too worried about it breaking me out if I use it all over my face.

When I wear it underneath make up I do feel that it helps my make up to stay in place longer by mattifying the skin, and it also makes my pores look smaller, particularly on my nose. The other added bonus is that because it is tea tree based it is working underneath my foundation to heal my spots throughout the day.

I would highly recommend this for anyone who has oily skin, particularly those who are prone to breakouts. It is great at mattifying, making skin look smoother whilst also purifying the skin.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts