Image Map

It's here!...Liz Earle new LIMITED EDITION Cleanse and Polish

20 August 2013

Last week I received an email from Liz Earle offering a sneak peak at their new Limited Edition Cleanse and Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser. This will be released on their website on the 29th August 2013, but there were a limited number available to VIP customers to purchase it before anyone else and I jumped at the chance.

I used to use Liz Earle many years ago when I had really bad acne and I was recommended it by one of my mum's friends. It has natural ingredients and claims to be suitable for all ages and all skin types. When I used it, it definitely didn't make my skin any worse. In fact it was very soothing and calming on my red, inflamed skin but as a teenager I just couldn't afford to keep purchasing it, as I had the cleanser, the toner, the moisturiser and a few of the special treatments.

Recently I decided to try it again, my skin is a lot better these days, prone to the occasional breakout and slightly congested but much better than it used to be. I bought a miniature version of the original Cleanse and Polish just to see how my skin would react to it now.

I took the travel size cleanser on holiday with me to Italy and my skin LOVED IT! I went away with a lot of blemishes around my chin and jawline, probably brought on by all the stress or last minute shopping, packing and the rush to the airport due to traffic jams on about every road we wanted to go down. After about 3 days on holiday I noticed a difference in my skin. It was no longer dry yet full of blemishes, it felt soft and no new blemishes had formed. 

The people at Liz Earle must be psychic or something as I ran out of this miniature a few days before I received the email promoting this special edition version! Brilliant. I had bought it within minutes.



So here it is... the packaging of this Limited Edition version is gorgeous, and it is a special 150ml size pump version and comes with 2 muslin cloths. The best thing about it is the smell, its so zesty and fresh. This is still the original formula, but with a delicate citrus sent of grapefruit and patchouli. 



For those of you who haven't used the Cleanse and Polish before its a 2 step system (1.Cleanse & 2.Polish- obviously). The product comes with a card explaining how to use the cleanser. You just massage the cream into dry skin (it removes waterproof mascara... even my Maybelline Rocket Volume which I haven't found an eye make-up remover that will do that yet!) and then you buff/polish off the cream with a damp muslin cloth. You only need 1 or 2 pumps too so this bottle is going to last for ages.

I used it last night and this morning and my skin hasn't been this glowing in a while. Despite suffering from blemishes I have sensitive skin that can get dehydrated and dry in places, particularly around my eyes but even from day 1 this cream cleanser has solved these problems.

I will be doing a review in a week and then another in 3 weeks to update you on how I get on with this new cleansing routine, but so far the product seems amazing.



You can buy the limited edition Cleanse and Polish from the 29th August or you can head on over to the Liz Earle website now where you can buy the original formula starting at £14.75 for a 100ml pump with 2 muslin cloths. Another bonus is that with every order you get a miniature travel-size of one of the Liz Earle products to try. This time I got a miniature Cleanse and Polish in the original formula, but last time I received their Soothing Eye lotion which is amazing.

Have you tried any of the Liz Earle products?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts