Image Map

Bank Holiday weekend with the Folks

24 August 2013

So I decided to leave the madness of London for the bank holiday weekend and head up to my parents house. I just thought I'd do a post on what I've packed for the weekend and update you with some piccies on Monday probably.

I usually pack pretty lightly beauty-wise when heading back to the parents as I like to borrow my mums products, particularly eye make-up remover, toner, face scrubs etc. The few things that I did buy are my Limited Edition Liz Earle Cleanser, the Body Shop tea tree day moisturiser and the Nivea Q10 Pore refining moisturiser.

So here is is...





Love my chanel-esque ballet pumps from Russel and Bromley. They were definitely an investment buy as they weren't cheap. I am just rediscovering them again now the weather is getting colder after being in sandals all summer. I don't believe they sell these ones any more but you can find similar ones here or Office's Cecilia range are a cheaper alternative which you can find here.


This gorgeous black bag with gold chain detail believe it or not is from Clarks...yes the shoe shop that we seem to associate with shoes for the older generations but believe it or not they have some really nice things in there and they are of amazing quality as you would expect. This bag is the perfect size and fits all the junk in that I need to carry around with me (on a non work day), it even if the perfect size for my kindle. I bought this last winter in the sale but check out the Clarks website for others, there are some amazing leather satchels on there at the moment perfect for the 'back to school' season.


My trusty Zara tan sandals in case the weather decided to be nice.


River Island Snake-skin effect jacket.


Stripey Tshirt from H&M



Orange-red Zara top


My beloved studded leather Next boots. I got these half price in the sale at the beginning of this year and they've hardly left my feet since.

I also packed a pair of jeans, a black and white tank top, a red jersey dress, a grey cosy jumper from Primark (this is a new purchase, currently in stores and it was only £8!), and my new black H&M skirt and t-shirt.

I tried to keep packing to a minimum and chose to keep it simple with black, white and grey items that would mix and match, combined with a few bright statement pieces.

What are you up to this bank holiday weekend?


No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts